Wednesday, March 1, 2017

White with 1 March challenge

Oh, it's March already! This year has really now started to fly by.
I am here to share my creative team layout for White With 1. This month the colour is orange, with a moodboard to inspire:
 
So for my layout, I chose a black and white photo, of my daughter and myself, just prior to our hot air balloon ride, 2 years ago. We had feelings of excitement but also some fear of the unknown.
On my layout, I created a background using texture paste, misting and rub ons. It's amazing how elements like this boost a layout, when you are restricted to one colour.
I then added the patterned papers, and embellishments, finishing with a Charms Creations heavenly heart.
Orange is a great colour to use, it provides so much vibrancy. I hope you join in the challenge.
Adventure awaits

No comments:

Post a Comment