Sunday, July 1, 2018

Kraft plus July challenge - DT share

Yes, it's my DT share, I finally made it onto the design team at Kraft plus. After being a regular contributor to the challenges, doing all but one, Sandra finally took the step to inviting me along for the ride. I am thrilled. I love this challenge site, and now it is also a community on facebook.
So anyway, the new challenge for July is set to challenge you in many ways:
So let's think about it, weaving, well it can be done many ways, and there is weaving in many things. 
I had a go at trying to weave something, but each attempt was pretty bad. So to incorporate weaving, I wove some ribbon through eyelet lace, and added hessian, which has a very dense weave on it. I also took strands from the hessian and some ribbon, and placed it horizontally across the page, to try to depict a woven design. The stencil I used also could be looked at in a woven design. The little butterfly is also a hessian with a dense weave. The Charms Creations heavenly heart also has some woven lace on it. So I think I covered the brief. 
A moment in time





No comments:

Post a Comment