Sunday, July 8, 2018

D-lish Scraps July DT share 1 - You and Me

Hi everyone, I am back with my first July share, and this one I have based on this months inspiration board. Here is a reminder of the inspiration board:
I loved the monochromatic touch to this moodboard, and also the touches of luxury with the silver glitter colour and the crystal earrings. 
I was inspired to create this layout, using a photo from a nieces wedding, you can't get much more luxurious than with a wedding. 
You and Me
I started by using some transparent texture paste, to which I sprinkled some glitter over whilst it was wet. 
I embellished the layout by adding a 6 inch white paper doilyrose creative cuts which I coloured silver, carnations and sequins.

I have also included a sequin bow
I think this layout really does have a touch of luxury about it, glitter and sequins certainly assist that.
Until next time, happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment