Saturday, December 8, 2018

D-lish Scraps December DT share 1 - Cheers to Us

Hi everyone, can you believe it is December? I really can't, I really need another month up my sleeve.
My first share for December is one inspired by the December Inspiration Board, a nice summery board, sure to get you searching for those summer pictures from last year.

My photo is from last December, a rare moment to catch up with my sister, as we live in different states, and this was her birthday, and she was in my home city. 
Cheers to Us
I quite liked the vintage feel to the inspiration board, and was inspired by the flower image. So I chose a floral paper, and then went from there. 
In my first cluster I have used a Green Tara AzaleaColour me cuts flowers, which I coloured using gelatos, flairLittle Birdie pearl petites marshmallow flowersforget me notsfaceted enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment