Saturday, April 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff April challenge

So it's April already, and that means there is a new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff:
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Now don't let this scare you off, it is quite achievable as long as you don't overthink it, lol. 
I used some old patterned paper from my stash for this challenge, as I thought it suited the cute photo quite well. I applied texture paste to the background through a stencil, then added drips of watered down gelato. I stitched around the border of the page, and stitched the word quotes on. For the tape, I added washi tape. My hand made embellies Charms Creations x and o and Funky Flairs Studio flair.
I hope you feel inspired enough to give this challenge a go.
Eat my Shoe


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous page Sandra, awesome background and that photo really makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete