Saturday, September 23, 2017

Kraft plus September challenge

This month at Kraft plus the challenge is to use bee related items:

So this is a bit different, and at first a little daunting. Now I couldn't let my record of doing every Kraft plus challenge so far, slip. So I did't back away from the challenge, and I am really glad I didn't as I really love my layout.
The photo is of my great nephew Rome, enjoying some juicy, sweet watermelon, apparently his favourite food. 
I created the background with a stencil and some Tim Holtz grit paste, which gave the hexagons some nice texture. I stamped with a hexagon stamp, cut out some hexagons, and added bit of hexagon chipboard. A couple of stamped bees finished off the bee theme. 
I completed the layout with some pretty Prima flowers and a Charms Creations heavenly heart
Thanks again to the Kraft plus team, for another awesome challenge. 
Sweeter than honey


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet.. sorry just had to use that word as it is perfect.. love the photo.. and love the hexagons too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing effort doing every Kraft+ challenge. I'm so happy you played along again this month. Your layout is Gorgeous. An adorable photo of little Rome, I love the hexagon elements, the cute stamped bees and the perfect title. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraft+. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you didn't take a back ward step Sandra - you created a delightful page. Love the photo and the white space with that bold title. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete