Sunday, August 25, 2019

Scrap the Boys August Challenge

Well  it's been a little while since I was here on my blog, I hope I can remember how to do it lol.
Recently I was at a retreat and played along with a few challenges, so one of them was the Scrap the Boys August challenge. A colour moodboard.
I chose this photo of my nephews. Given the challenge was also to be inspired by the architecture, I noticed in the photo, there is some balustrade, and I thought it was a nice architectural element, I had a stencil that was similar in design, and used this as the base on my cardstock, and just went from there.
Thanks for looking.
 Brothers and Friends

4 comments:

  1. Sandra, your layout is absolutely amazing! I love your design and the way you used the color palette here! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this layout is so beautiful I love your background! thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever take on the challenge! I particularly love your textured background. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love all the textural elements of this page. Thanks for joining Scrap the Boys for August!

    ReplyDelete