Sunday, June 29, 2014

Show us Your Stuff June Challenge

I have finally managed to sit and do the June Show Us Your Stuff challenge, not having had much of a chance to scrap this month, and this is one of my favourite challenge sites to do. This month, there was a recipe to follow with the following requirements:
Here's a reminder of the challenge - a recipe challenge by Catie..

Ok, here's our recipe for June:
At least one hand made item.
A sprinkling of stars
A dash of sequins
A title that includes at least 2 different types of alpha stickers
3 buttons/flair
2 photos
1 arrow

Mix together and share your masterpiece!
It was a fun challenge, but did get me needing to scour my supplies, and put my thinking cap on to create a masterpiece. Not sure I managed that, but I did manage to create a cute layout of a friends daughter. I have included a couple of handmade items, the handmade stars, handmade fabric covered button, handmade fimo flower - so have certainly met that criteria. I think I NEED to get some sequins for my stash.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

Watch me draw

3 comments:

  1. Love this Sandy!!!!!! You're welcome to raid my sequins stash. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Sandra! I love what you cooked up with the recipe! Your variety of handmade items is fantastic (and yes, I think you do "need" sequins! hehe) Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout! I love those flowers & your colours. Thanks for playing over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete