Saturday, July 5, 2014

D'Lish Scraps Cybercrop Challenge 2 - sketch challenge

Challenge 2 at the 5th birthday cypercrop for D'lish Scraps is a sketch challenge by Kylie, which was a lot of fun. The sketch as below was to be used for inspiration for the layout:

I had some really cute photos of my nephew Ethan, doing what babies do best, make a mess with food, lol. Thanks for the challenge Kylie, I did enjoy it.
The D'Lish Scraps products I have used on the layout are flair buttons, and bakers twine, and the Fresh Studio Instaframe.
Baby Led Weaning



2 comments:

  1. Like how you've done the chevrons on this and the bubble wrap stampint. (Haven't done that in ages), and the cute little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, you did such a fantastic job with my sketch, and it great to see D-lish goodies on your page. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete