Friday, July 15, 2016

D-lish Scraps July DT layout - You're Crazy

Hi everyone, this is my final share for July at D-lish Scraps This one is using this months current inspiration board challenge:
 
I think this is a very versatile board, it could be both feminine and masculine. Lol, I chose neither as a specific. I chose to use a photo of me with my kids from Mothers Day 2015. We were being just a little crazy and having a bit of fun with the Ipad taking selfies. 
I chose to use the kraft cardstock for my background. I took inspiration from the board with the chevrons, which I stenciled onto the cardstock. I kind of used the sketch - yes if you use your imagination, you will see elements of the sketch. I used some project life cards as the 6 rectangle pattern. To me the earrings looked like a tassel, so I have included one on my layout (mine is not a D-lish Scraps product), but have you seen the new tassels in the store? 
Underneath the photo, I have added a paper doily.
To the corners of the patterned papers behind the photo, I have added a minifetti, which I have used as corners. To this cluster I have added a basic journal spot, hydrangea petalresin polka dot buttonmini metal flower, and D-lish dot
The next cluster has a bitty bag under the photo matting. I then added a sequin bowdaisy, and poppy
You're Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment