Monday, March 6, 2017

CSI challenge case file 225 guest DT layout

Popping in to share my layout that I have created for case file 225 at CSI challengesCharms Creations is sponsoring for some of the challenges this month.
Here is the challenge:
On my layout, the evidence used was stripes, washi tape, triangles. wood veneer. I journalled about an adventure - a helicopter flight in an open door helicopter over a volcano and waterfalls in Hawaii - very much an adventure. The colours were fun to work with too. 
On my layout, I added Charms Creations DIY flag banner and map marker, they were pretty much perfect for the layout, but I did leave them plain, for the white component on the layout. 
Hoping you have a go at this challenge. 
Helicopter flight



1 comment:

  1. Perfect photo for this page! What an awesome experience. Love the chippies on this page!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete