Monday, March 20, 2017

CSI colour challenge Charms Creations guest DT share

This month, Charms Creations is sponsoring challenges at CSI colour challenges. I love these challenges and how you are given so many options to use on your layouts. The challenge I have a guest DT share for is case file 226:


So for this challenge, I went a bit girly, scrapping a photo of one of my oldest friends and myself. I used the Teresa Collins Wonderful collection in this layout, it's a great range. So from the evidence, I used polka dots, banner, heart, enamel dots, leaves (plants). The testimony is about when we get together and the happy times they are - we don't get to see each other often, living in different states. I loved the colours in this scheme - very soft.
I added a Charms Creations Heavenly heart and terrific tab.
Happy Times



1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, love the leaves and flowers and spotty banners too!

    ReplyDelete