Thursday, June 1, 2017

Kraft + guest DT for Charms Creations June

So this month, Charms Creations is sponsoring the challenge at Kraft plus challenges. This is one of my favourite challenge blogs, and this month the challenge is just so much fun:
This challenge is so open to interpretation, and should provide a wide variety of creations. 
So as guest designer representing Charms Creations, I really had a lot of fun with this layout, scrapping this gorgeous photo of my great nephew. I chose the aqua colour, and had the perfect aqua Charms Creations hessian heavenly heart to match the layout. It also went with the hessian that I die cut for my title. I created the background using texture paste coloured with Ken Oliver colour bursts and a stencil. I embellished with a variety of elements including die cuts, and a flair. 
I am sure you will have fun with this challenge. 
Splash



1 comment:

  1. Gosh - you are a busy girl Sandra! Love the die cut title and the gorgeous charms heart. Hmmm! I think I have that flair skulking around in my stash somewhere - I must liberate it soon.

    ReplyDelete