Thursday, June 1, 2017

White with 1 June DT share

So it's winter, brrrr. It's also time for a new challenge at White with 1. This month we have Teal Sequins and an accompanying sketch:

For my layout, I flipped the sketch, which worked well for these photos taken at some beautiful gardens here in Melbourne. The William Rickets Sanctuary is a very special place, well worth the visit, if you are ever visiting. The colour this month really suited my photos. 
I really wanted the photos to be the focus on this layout, so restricted my use of mixed media, with just a bit of stamping. Otherwise I embellished with die cuts, flairs, flowers and wood veneer. 
I hope you join us for this challenge.
William Rickets Sanctuary





3 comments:

  1. Wow Sandra this looks fabulous! Love those photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are busy!! I just scrolled down and saw all your wonderful DT work!! Well done on all of them... great inspiration you have provided!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this place and your page reflects the atmosphere perfectly.

    ReplyDelete