Friday, December 1, 2017

White with 1 December challenge

It's December!. Ok, I am happy to put up the Christmas decorations now, I refuse to do this before 1st December, lol. 
Anyway, the new challenge is up at White with 1. This is my last layout I will be sharing as a design team member, I have chosen to step down from the team. This months challenge screams Christmas to me. There is an accompanying sketch that is optional, but I chose not to use it: 
No automatic alt text available.
So I used this very cute photo of my nephews, taken with Santa, at a market. I used a star stencil, texture paste and paint to create my background. I also die cut stars to add to the layout, and added some trees, and stockings. The final addition was the Charms Creations super star
Santa was here



No comments:

Post a Comment