Monday, January 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls January 2018 challenge

Happy new year 2018. We are back at Scrap the Girls with our first challenge for 2018 with this gorgeous moodboard:
No automatic alt text available.
The blues are gorgeous, and who says you can't use blue for girls? I love to wear blue, it is one of my favourite colours. 
I used this photo of my sister, daughter and myself, taken recently, to celebrate my sisters birthday. I don't get to see her much, she lives in another state, but she flew to Melbourne for her birthday. She is wearing a gorgeous kaftan with luscious colours, especially the blues. This photo was perfect for the moodboard.
I was inspired by the bowls. I used a bunch of Stampin up stamps, to create my layout, stamped onto the cardstock and then more cardstock that I fussy cut and layered around the photo. I love how this worked. 
Even the Charms Creations denim heavenly heart worked on here. A few flowers and flower brads finished it off. 
Hope you have fun joining in the challenge.
Smile



No comments:

Post a Comment