Thursday, February 1, 2018

Scrap the Boys 2018 February challenge

So I finally made it to the design team at Scrap the Boys. I tried a couple of times to get onto the team, and made it last year. So this is my first blog post with the team.
So the February challenge, is this:
Image may contain: text
Wow the possibilities are endless, just with 3 words. Not only the words, but the colours are awesome. I pulled out a variety of different photos that could have worked for this challenge. I finally decided on this one of my son when he was a baby, exploring the beach for the first time, so much joy on the little face. 
I really wanted to keep the beach theme going, so I found lots of beach themed bits and pieces - wood veneer, twine, muslin, beach images. The background is a gelli plate lift, which looks like water, so it was perfect to use. I also added a Charms Creations hessian arrow, in the perfect colour. I decided the words in the graphic, were perfect as a title. 
I loved creating this layout. 
Explore, dream, discover


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page with a stunning background!! Love it !! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout! I love it.

    best wishes,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete