Thursday, February 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls February 2018 challenge

The February challenge at Scrap the Girls for February is this sketch:
No automatic alt text available.
It's a nice sketch, and it was a bit of fun to create with, I even used my most despised colour on my layout, purple, lol. The photo I used dictated my choice of colours. I don't have a lot of purple items in my stash, so I had to get creative. I found some acetate, and one of my new favourite products, alcohol inks, which I used to colour the acetate. I then die cut some alphas from the acetate. I also used a piece to mat behind my photo. 
I used some ink sprays to colour the background paper, and added other die cuts, and acetate embellishments. I also included a Charms Creations heavenly heart, in the perfect blue for my layout. 
Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment