Thursday, March 1, 2018

Show Us Your Stuff March Challenge

Another month, another challenge. This time at Show Us Your Stuff, we have this moodboard to inspire:
How yummy are those cakes? I actually found this a challenge, as I wasn't sure if I should scrap about a cake, or a birthday, in the end I chose a birthday, so this is about Kieran's 21st. 
So I created a mixed media background, but because the photo was so busy, I didn't want to overwhelm it all. Keeping to the primary colours and black helped with this. I had a decoration from his party still in my stash so used that as my title. I added some washi tape, and die cuts. My handmade embellishments include foam arrow, emoji button and spotted fabric button from Burdy's embellies, who is sponsoring this months challenge. I have also included an arrow from Charms Creations.
21




No comments:

Post a Comment