Saturday, July 28, 2018

Jam & Cram - D-lish Scraps DT share number 3 August

Hi everyone, I am back with my last share for July. This layout is inspired by one of the current cybercrop challenges in the Scrap Suite, by Amy Churchward. I love Amy's work, so she is so clever with mixed media. So Amy's challenge is to be inspired by food. Amy's original inspiration was scones, and I had this photo in my stash waiting to be scrapped, yes scones. It was a no brainer, lol.
Jam & Cream
I had a lot of fun with this one. The cafe we were at when I took this photo, is a vintage inspired little cafe, with lots of vintage items around it, and they do the best scones, it is what they are known for, the name of the cafe is Jam & Cream. 
Anyway, I decided to try to keep a vintage theme to the layout. I found in my vintage stash this page from an old magazine, with the words "made from wheat", and it was a perfect fit for the layout, along with the vintage lace and crochet doily. 
I was then able to embellish it perfectly with my D-lish Scraps products.
With this first cluster, I have used a paper doily, cut in half and tucked behind the photo. I have added flowers and leaves from the Love like this just add paper kit. To finish, I used Creative Cuts leavesflair button and ombre wordfetti strip of words. 
I love the overall effect of this layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment