Sunday, July 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls July DT share

July, cold weather, nothing to do outside, so may as well be scrapping. So let's take a look at the July challenge at Scrap the Girls.
When I first looked at this one, I was stumped, I had no idea how to approach it. Taking another look at it, I was able to draw inspiration from the pleating in the images and also the tutu on the ballerina. 
I decided this photo from my daughters 21st birthday, a Burlesque theme would suit this layout. 
I used a stencil and a spray to create the background. I added lots of feathers and bling to the layout, which suited the theme of the party. 
I featured a Charms Creations DIY heart on the layout, which I stamped in and then splattered with ink. 
In the end I was happy with the result, but it did have me thinking for some time. 
21



No comments:

Post a Comment