Thursday, June 28, 2018

D-lish Scraps June share #3 - Pyrenees

Hi everyone, this is my last share for June, and isn't it scary that's half of the year gone.
I was quite excited to do this layout, another page for my album from my France trip 5 years ago.
We didn't get to visit the Pyrenees Alps, but looking from a distance, I so do want to go there.



So I created the background with stencil, texture paste and stamping, a spray of blue, my favourite way to create backgrounds. 
Embellishing this layout was fun, using punchinellabitty blooms, and Kinder Kreations chipboard chevrons from the together pack. I also added Creative Cuts pie charts. The main feature is Pip berry stems which I have used to frame the photo.


The next cluster features carnations, and a wild rose


The last cluster has a flair button and kraft journal it's.


One day I will get my France album finished, lol.
Until then, happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment