Friday, June 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls June challenge DT share

Well, it's winter, how does that feel? Brrr, it will be chilly here in southern Australia.
Anyway, time for a new challenge at Scrap the Girls. I hope you like this one:
I really like this moodboard, friendship is such an important thing. So I used this photo of my daughter and one of her best friends, friends since they were 10. They took this selfie at a party, so I thought the photo needed a bit of a look at me theme, hence the paper and the title. I was inspired by the images of the friends in the moodboard. 
I created the background using a stencil and texture paste, then added paint over that. I also did some inking with a variety of stamps. I stamped the words friends and for the record,, and the frame, a very cute stamp pack. I embossed the wood veneer, and finally added the Charms Creations heavenly heart.

Look at Us



No comments:

Post a Comment