Friday, June 15, 2018

CSI case file #256 June

Well this is the last DT share for me with CSI. I have really enjoyed being part of this team and creating using the wonderful case files each month. I doubt that I will stop using them for inspiration in the future.
This challenge is a great one to finish with:
It has a great summer vibe to it, I love the scene, it is so cute, but I had no camping photos that were suitable for it. So I chose these photos of my nephews playing with water and buckets. They put the buckets on their heads to balance, quite skilled they were at that. 
Bucket heads
The colours were great to work with, so fun and summery. From the evidence I used a solid white background, wet medium, dots, washi tape, transparent elements, musical element, tags and twine. 
I also included some of my favourite embellishments from Charms Creations -cute clouds, and arrow.
I hope I have been able to inspire as a design team member. Thanks for having me.


No comments:

Post a Comment