Friday, June 1, 2018

Show Us Your Stuff June challenge - DT share

I can't believe it is June already. It is also 5 years ago, that my husband and I went to France for our very first overseas trip. The challenge this month, is to scrap freely, so I decided to scrap a travel photo. Here is the challenge:
Whilst we were in Paris, we went to the Moulin Rouge. My husband was actually feeling unwell, and not really up for a night out, but we went and he enjoyed this fabulous and historic show. It was full of entertainment, and not just the can can dancers. There was magic, and comedy, dance and colour. 
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and have ticked it off my bucket list. 
To create this layout, I found a piece of patterned paper with a very subtle background, and then applied a crackle stencil over that. I sprayed with some gold ink and then added splashes of blue and red. I also added some stamping. 
I tried to find as much vintage style stuff that would work, but had this chipboard pack that was designed as a French pack. I also added some gold paper from Ferrero Rocher chocolate wrapping. The sequins added a sparkly touch. My hand made item to top it off, are a Charms creations O and terrific tab. Also a flair, from Studio 1440. 
I love that this is another layout for my France album done. 
Moulin Rouge


No comments:

Post a Comment