Friday, June 1, 2018

Scrap the Boys June challenge - DT share

June, means winter, means cold, lets rug up and scrap.
So without further ado, here is the new challenge for June at Scrap the Boys.
Stitching on a layout looks fabulous I agree, but I don't do it often enough, probably because my machine is a high quality machine given to me by my beloved grandmother, and I don't feel I should use it for sewing through glue and paper. So I actually created this layout at a friends house, and her machine is for scrapping purposes. 
The background was created with lots of stencils and texture paste, ink and then stamping over that again, add some spray ink and you have one grungy background. So the rest of the layout needed to be grungy. I did lots of layering behind the photo with paper, hessian and transparencies. I thought the stars were a cute addition, especially the Charms Creations super star
This little boy, a nephew was very sick as a newborn, I wanted to scrap this photo, to show how strong he is, to overcome everything and be developing well. 
Jareth



1 comment: