Sunday, June 24, 2018

Kraft plus challenge June

Well, the wonderful inspiration for a challenge at Kraft plus continues. This one is a childhood favourite for many of us:
Dr Suess has some amazing quotes, and some really great tips to live our lives. 
When I read this list of quotes, I knew what I wanted to do. I chose the quote "A person's a person, no matter how small". We need to cherish and nurture our little ones, for they are our future. One of my favourite subjects to scrap is my great nephew Rome. His parents are doing a fabulous job of parenting, and Rome is proving to be a great little kid. I just love this photo of him, delighting in the fun of a skateboard, even though he was too small to ride it, lol. 
I loved the green in his t-shirt and went with this for my feature colour. I added a cute stamped image of a "little person", designed by Fiona Paltridge for Aall and Create stamps, it's very cute. I used a number of other  Aall and Create stamps as added interest to my background. I also added a Charms Creations XO set
I had so much fun with this challenge, it is a beauty. 
Live




3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, love all the details on the back ground but that photo is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a delightful page Sandra. The joyous photo and the quote make a wonderful double on your MM background. Lovely to read about good parenting too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete