Friday, June 8, 2018

D-lish Scraps June share 1 - Tired Boy

Hi everyone, I am back with my first share for June, this one is inspired by the inspiration board.


Aren't the colours fabulous, infact the whole board is terrific.
So I was inspired by the solar system image, stripes and the arrow. Also by the phrase "lie in the grass", to create this layout.


So starting with some really old patterned papers, I found just the right ones to match the colours in the inspiration board. I then stamped onto the background, the circles are to replicate the solar system in the inspiration board. I also stamped the arrows, using a really old stamp set, but it worked.





The last little cluster also contains a resin polka dot button.



I often find that I can make the old stuff look like new again, when you add fun embellishments to them. So take a browse in the shop, and see just what you can find to dress up your old papers.
Till next time, happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is a tired boy, love all the background details..

    ReplyDelete