Tuesday, October 21, 2014

D-lish Scraps October Cybercrop challenge 2

The second challenge at the D-lish Scraps cybercrop was to use embossing on your layout, challenge set by Cindy.
I don't do a lot of embossing usually, but would like to incorporate it more in my layouts, so this was nice to do. I didn't struggle with this per se, but struggled that embossing my layout was proving a little basic, until my friend Alz suggested something else. I have not embossed using ordinary ink and embossing powder before, have always used versa ink pad for the embossing powder to adhere to the paper. This time I used ordinary ink with the music stamp, and fine embossing powder which was heat embossed, to give this lovely delicate touch to my layout. I also used some embossed cardstock behind my photo.
Photo of my husband's niece and her father, the photo says it all about their relationship.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

My Dad my hero



1 comment:

  1. Great photo and love how you've built the page. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete