Friday, January 2, 2015

D-lish Scraps January Inspiration Board Challenge

I would like to share my layout I designed for the D-lish Scraps January Inspiration Board Challenge, my contribution for the inspiration team. I certainly I hope I am able to inspire some of you to have a go at this challenge. Below is the very bright, and colourful board for this month:
January Inspiration Board
I had a lot of fun with this board, and it suited my photo perfectly. The photo was taken last year (wow seems strange saying that now), whilst my husband and I were in Singapore - a very tropical place - and of course one has to have a Singapore Sling at the Raffles Hotel.
For this layout, I was inspired by the very bright colours and the pineapple.
I snuck a lot of D-lish products onto my layout - D-lish Scraps journal it's, D-lish Scraps button flair, the gorgeous new Little Birdie boutique elements paper florettes and serenade strawberry fields, Freckled Fawn enamel arrow clip, D-lish Scraps mini roses, sequin bow.
At Raffles Hotel



2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! what a fun take on the inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I join you for a drink????
    Great take on the colour palette and sketch. Well done.

    ReplyDelete