Sunday, January 18, 2015

D-lish Scraps January Cybercrop - Katie's challenge

Cybercropping is back for 2015 at D-lish Scraps, and even though I have only managed 2 of the 5 challenges, they are still pretty awesome challenges.
This one was designed by Katie Howard, which was to use triadic colours - silly me, thought this meant 3 colours, but it means 3 colours that are complementary to each other on the colour wheel. So after I perused the colour wheels, I decided the primary colours were what I was going to work with, and these photos (small one replicated from large one), of nephews Patrick and Jamieson worked beautifully. Boy layouts are not always easy to do, but I found with the use of the primary colours, I was able to find embellishments that worked, including the star by Charms Creations, and the little alien monster from Scrap FX, worked a treat.
I had a lot of fun with this one, and let the mediums work for me - including the splats.
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave.
Beware of little monsters


1 comment:

  1. Great boy page. Really love those splats and the monster paper. Good job.

    ReplyDelete