Sunday, February 22, 2015

D-lish Scraps February Cybercrop Challenge by Ros

The cybercrop is on again, but this month, there is a month to upload the challenges into the scrap suite on D-lish Scraps facebook page.
This challenge designed by Ros Madley, was lovely considering it was Valentines Day.

I had this photo of my son Kieran and his girlfriend Ally, which was taken the night of Kieran's 21st birthday party. They are a couple of loved up kids, young love, ain't it a sweet thing. I thought this photo worked really well for the challenge. I chose the Kaisercraft kraft range worked well for this layout, along with lots of flowers from D-lish Scraps, and some Prima chipboard embellishments. I also gave the gold mica flakes a bit of a go, in different sections of the layout.
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave.
Love


1 comment:

  1. Great photo and love how you've worked the 'love' theme on the page.

    ReplyDelete