Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day cards

I made Mothers Day cards for both my own mother and my mother in law, using some of Charms Creations gorgeous heavenly hearts. 
This first one, for my mother, was made using one of the plain calico hearts that can be altered. I stamped on this one using Staz On ink and then spritzed the heart with some glimmer mist. I think it looks ok, but I think I would like to have a go at some more of these to perfect them. 
Mothers Day card 1


The second card was made using the same design, papers and embellishments, but the heavenly heart I used was one of the gold ones, it needed no further altering. 
Mothers Day card 2



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Sandy! Especially the calico one you stamped and sprayed!! I think it looks fantastic!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely card. The stamped heart looks great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete