Friday, May 1, 2015

D-lish Scraps May Challenge

Can you believe it's May already? Where has this year gone?
Anyway, it's time for another challenge at D-lish Scraps, and it's beautiful. The colours in this inspiration board are stunning.
There is also much versatility in the board and the sketch is something to have fun with. I hope you are feeling inspired by this one. 
I chose to use a photo of my daughter and myself, taken last year on Mothers Day. I live away from my family, but last year we flew up to see them, and spent my first Mothers Day in over 30 years with my extended family, and my mother. It was a special time. 
For my layout, I stamped using a lovely stamp from Prima Marketing to add some extra interest to the background. I altered the sketch a little, instead of another smaller photo in the top right, I used a quote. The products I have used from D-lish Scraps include the large resin heart, flair button, paper flowers, Little Birdie flowers, sequin bow and white leaves, all available in store. 
I hope you have fun with this challenge, and I look forward to looking at your creations. 
Happy Scrapping xxx


1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job of the mood board. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete