Sunday, March 20, 2016

123 Challenge blog March challenge

The  challenge at 123 Challenge blog is to be inspired by this:
I loved the sound of this challenge, as autumn is my favourite time of the year and I love the colours of autumn. I initially thought of doing a heritage layout for this one, but I couldn't get it to work for me. In the end, I chose this photo of myself and my new friend Tammy, who I met at E2C retreat last year. It was an awesome retreat, and Tammy and I "clicked". So this is the memory that I have scrapped. 
I decided the colours I used from autumn would be the brown, red, orange, and the remainder of the green. 
I used skeleton leaves, leaves from a Kaisercraft collectibles pack. other paper leaves and some metal leaves. 
I also added a Charms Creations terrific tab.
I was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest, with the torn papers, which kind of reminded me of old fallen leaves. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 
Memories 



5 comments:

  1. HI.This looks so pretty, love the flowers and leaves cluster.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Sandra, love your arrangement and gorgeous flower clusters. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page Sanda, I really like your leaves and flower placement. Thanks for sharing with us on 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photo Sandra and how you have done the Autumn colours in your your flowers and leaves. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the challenge. I love the flowers and leaves - so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete