Sunday, May 15, 2016

D-lish Scraps share 3 - Smile

Hi back again, with the last of my May shares. This is another one from the April cybercrop, this one was designed by Mandy Melville, and this is the challenge:
I am sure we all have a friend who has been there forever. This layout is about one of my friends, who I have been friends with for 25 years. I loved that the quote in this challenge allowed me to scrap about my friend. 
My cluster here includes Dusty Attic chipboard bannerpastel petal, and starflower.
The second cluster has my title, which is a Corbett Creations wood veneer word, a Green Tara azaleastarflowerenamel dot and flair button.
Lastly, I have finished off with a pastel petal, forget me not, and a Corbett Creations bow
Smile

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty layout! I love the uncluttered design and the dotty paper looks great! Lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete