Thursday, December 15, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff December challenge

Well it's nearly Christmas. Are you ready? Or would you rather be creating?
At Show Us Your Stuff, we have an awesome sketch to finish off the year with. Lol, I designed the sketch, Lisette came up with the word, and Chloe drew it all together with her graphic skills.
Here is the sketch:
It really couldn't be simpler. All you have to do is ensure you have the word TOGETHER as part of the layout, and don't forget to add your handmade item. 
I scrapped a photo of myself and my nephews, I don't get to see them much, we live in different states. So last time I saw them, my brother took this photo. 
I used some Colour Blast colour paste as a base for my photo. I added a Charms Creations heavenly heart and terrific tab to embellish with, along with some flairs from Studio fourteen40, which are my handmade items. 
I love this photo, and I am pretty pleased with the outcome. 
I hope you join us for the final challenge for 2016. 
Together


No comments:

Post a Comment