Monday, January 2, 2017

Funky Flairs Studio Creative Team share #1 January

Well the new year sees me on another new creative team, this one is for Funky Flair Studio. So today, I have one of my 2 monthly shares for you.
This layout is of a friends grand-daughter, she is a delightful little girl. I loved these photos of her enjoying the simplicity of bubbles - who doesn't enjoy bubbles?
Bubble Fun
I took inspiration for the layout from the colours in the photo and from the bubbles, creating my own "paper bubbles". I used a sketch by Laura Whitaker from Stuck?!Sketches - sometimes I get stuck on how to create a layout, lol. 
The flairs I have used are from the September 2016 collection - Life is tweet. These flairs are perfect additions to little girl pages. 
I added a bit more fun to the layout with a star from Charms Creations
Happy Scrapping. 





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Those flairs work perfectly with it too. Wishing you all the best for a fabulously scrappy 2017 and hope we get to catch up again this year.

    ReplyDelete