Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stuck Sketches January 15 challenge

I am back with the second Stuck?!Sketches installment for January, the January 15 sketch.
Here is the sketch:
I loved this sketch when I first saw it. 
My husband, son and I went to a Keith Urban concert in December. I knew this sketch would be great for any photos we took of the concert, so I made sure we took lots of photos, lol. I must also say, how awesome Keith Urban is as an entertainer, and a genuinely nice bloke. It was a great night out. 
Anyway, I wanted this layout to be fairly clean and graphic. The photos are from a distance, so I didn't think there should be too much distraction from them. 
I have also kept the embellishing fairly simple, but did include a Charms Creations denim super star and terrific tab. I also added a tag, card and wood veneer from Flutterby designs



I hope we see you join us for the challenge.
Keith Urban Concert

3 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the white space, simple and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job wit the sketch and I really like how you used the goodies from Charms!

    ReplyDelete