Sunday, February 5, 2017

Funky Flairs Studio creative team share #1 February

Hi everyone, today I share my 1st February creative team layout for Funky Flair Studio.
This layout is using a photo of my very cute great nephew, Rome. This photo taken back in October last year. He doesn't look like this anymore, they grow too quickly.
I started to create a mixed media background on some patterned paper, and it just looked terrible, I didn't want to throw it out, as some parts of it looked great. So I decided to cut out 9 squares from what I had created, mount that on paper and use it as a background for the photo. I love how that worked. I then added some stamping and of course the flairs.
Cherish this boy
Unfortunately, the flairs I have used, are no longer available from the shop, but there will be something similar released soon with the next collection release. I loved the rustic, yet summery feel about these flairs. They made me think of the beach, and this photo was taken in a park near the beach, on a lovely sunny day. Isn't it funny how something so small can give you that feel. Here are the flairs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment