Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Stuck?!Sketches! February 1 DT layout

Hi everyone, this is my share for Stuck?!Sketches!  February 1 challenge. Here is the sketch:
I loved this sketch for the ability to add a few photos and tell a bit of a story. I chose some photos from our holiday in Hawaii last year. My husband was trying to take photos of me on the beach, the sun was very glarey, so it was hard to have a photo without squinting or covering my eyes. So these photos are quite candid really. 
I wanted a tropical feel to the layout, so used pink and yellow in my colours with the blue. I added a large chipboard flower, thanks to my old stash, which is in place of the star. I even added some old ricrac. It's a bit of fun to see what is in the old stash and use some of it. 

The sun in my eyes
Hope you join us for the challenge.



1 comment: