Sunday, May 21, 2017

Kraft Plus May challenge

This month at Kraft Plus, the challenge is to think outside the square, or rectangle, lol - and use your photo in some other shape:
I had some ideas in my head for this challenge, but they didn't really come to fruition as well as I had hoped. I wanted to die cut my photos into my title using large alpha dies, but of course too big for the page. So thinking further outside the box so to speak, I cut the H out of the 4 x 4 inch die, and the rest out of smaller dies, to give me both the title of the page and also the photos in a different dynamic. I am still not sure if it worked or not, but I think you get the idea of what it's all meant to be about. 
I created the background with my gelli plate, added a lovely chipboard palm tree, and voila - Hawaii was born. This page will become the front page of my album.
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
Hawaii


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so innovative and original and it looks sooo good too.. well done on thinking outside of the box with this layout.. thanks too for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday pages are always interesting and this one is no exception. Love the cut out photos to form the title; it works a treat. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever Sandra, I love it! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete