Monday, May 1, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches! May 1 challenge

I am not sure where this year is going, May already. Time for the new months challenge at Stuck?!Sketches! Here is the sketch:
Image may contain: text
I really found this one a challenge, sketches for me a usually a great starting point, but I sat over this one for a long time to get it to work for me. I used some photos of my nephew with a bunch of balloons. I wanted the layout to be fun, so I used the colourful background. I used a My favourite things die to cut the circles. and added some circle chipboard. I continued with the circle elements with a Charms Creations O embellishment, and some Funky Flairs Studio flairs. 
Party
I hope you join us for the challenge. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Sandra, looks fabulous.... a new favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, so perfect for a party!

    ReplyDelete