Monday, May 1, 2017

Scrap the Girls May challenge DT share

So it's time for a new challenge at Scrap the Girls:
Image may contain: 1 person
How beautiful is this moodboard? Just in time for mothers day as well. 
I have used a photo taken recently of myself, my mother and my daughter. My mother lives in another state, so I don't get to see her often, this is so hard. My parents visited us recently, we went out on a few adventures, this one my daughter joined us on. Melanie is great at taking selfies, so we lined up and she took this photo of the 3 of us, enjoying the gardens at Werribee Mansion. How lovely it is to visit a garden with your own mother. 
I created the background with my gelli plate (my new favourite tool). I added some stamping and some texture paste, which picked up some of the colour from the background printing. My embellishing includes a Charms Creations hessian heavenly heart, and a Funky Flairs Studio flair. 
I hope you join us for the challenge.
The little things


No comments:

Post a Comment