Saturday, July 1, 2017

White with 1 July challenge

Well it is now half way through the year, and time is flying by, with a new challenge at White with 1.
No automatic alt text available.
and some inspiration: 
No automatic alt text available.
So I really don't like scrapping with purple, and I know I am not alone. It wouldn't be a challenge though if we weren't challenged, right? So this is what I have come up with. A layout featuring a very cute little girl, Addison, sipping on a baby cino. 
Baby Cino
So when you are not particularly drawn to a colour, having appropriate embellishments in your stash proves tricky. But I did manage to find some bits and pieces, including a crochet flower, a flair, tag and a Charms Creations heavenly heart. I coloured some texture paste with some purple ink to give me my background. 
So I hope you give this challenge a go.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet page, love this months colours and those cute photos!

    ReplyDelete