Saturday, July 1, 2017

CSI Casefile #233 July

So the new challenge at CSI colour challenges is just really charming. I had so much fun with this:
So I decided to use something related to the weekend, and although not a ritual, I took the word relax as extra inspiration. So I scrapped about a very relaxing scrapping retreat that I went to in July last year. I had a fabulous time, and did very much relax and scrapped, and met a whole lot of friends. One of these friends was the Charmane Koch, the designer of Charms Creations, who I am on the design team for. 
For the evidence I used stripes, text print, straw, flowers, string, decorative border, triangles and watercolour (coloured textured paste with gelato - for script stencil background). 
I hope to see your creations for this challenge.
Time to Relax



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Sandra, love the background stencilling!

    ReplyDelete