Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Adorable - D-lish Scraps August DT share 1

Hi everyone, it;s August already, and nearly the end of winter, yay, it's been so cold. I guess when it is horrible weather, it gives us time to scrap away and not be worried about missing the sunshine.
So anyway, today I present my first August share, this one is insipired by the August inspiration board:
How pretty is this? It having the sweet theme to it, I wanted to use a sweet photo, so I did this one of a friends grand-daughter, she is so sweet in this photo. 
Adorable
Wow I did pull out some old papers for this, remember those die cut scalloped pages - yes, that is what that is behind the photo, but it worked so well. Anyway, I think I have brought it back to the modern day with all the D-lish Scraps goodies. I also stenciled the background paper, with some texture paste and added some colour to the stenciled hearts. 
The last cluster, features a Creative Cuts large heart behind the photo, and a bitty bag.
I hope you can find some time to have a go at the inspiration board, I am sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment