Tuesday, August 28, 2018

D-lish Scraps July DT share 3 - Sunday Best

Hi everyone, today is my last share for this month, a cute little vintage layout.
I had this photo in my stash, a family photo from when I was a little girl, taken one morning after church. This was back in the 70's, and my mother was so glamorous with her hat, my father so dapper in his suit, my sister and I once again dressed like twins, and my brother in his little homemade suit as well. All of us except Dad, were wearing home made clothes, most probably made by my very clever grandmother.
Sunday Best
So I wanted to continue with the vintage feel of this layout. The papers felt to me like they were right for a vintage inspired layout, with that mix of mustard and pink and multi patterned. 
My first cluster shows creative cuts which I have coloured gold, enamel dotLittle Birdie petite pastel flower.

The next cluster features paper doily, flair button, and pastel petal flower.
The last cluster includes creative cuts leaves, which I left raw, Little Birdie tie dye flower, and a pink bow from a past kit bit
I love the vintage feel that was created, yet giving it a modern edge. Creating this layout has made me feel a bit nostalgic for times gone by, but that's the great thing about scrapping our memories.
Until next time, happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment