Saturday, September 1, 2018

Kraft plus September DT share - Smile

Wow, it is September, where has this year gone? Anyway, that means a new challenge is ready for the new month at Kraft Plus, this one should be fun:
I am amazed at how people love stationary and office supplies, I don't really get into the whole officeworks craze, just get my basics - I am a simple kind of girl, lol. So no I did not do a special trip to officeworks, I scoured the home office to see what was available to use for this challenge. It is amazing what is still in the house from when the kids were at school. 
On my layout, I started with a page divider, which was title May - perfect for the photo, taken in May. To this I applied alcohol ink, that was so much fun, and a new way for me to include alcohol ink into my scrapping projects. I used staples and brads to attach this and some notebook paper to the Kraft cardstock. I used 2 types of paper clips, and some graph paper at the top of the photo. The cluster at the bottom of the photo has some paper clips in penguin form - so cute, I added a used stamp and typed my journaling onto some graph paper. The date and the babies names I have written on some sticky note paper. All of this from our home office. I had fun with this. Looks like I need to use more office supplies in my scrapping.
To finish it, a Charms Creations chevron was the perfect scrapping item to use.
Smile





No comments:

Post a Comment