Saturday, September 8, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share 1 September

Hi everyone, Spring has sprung. Here at D-lish Scraps, we are celebrating spring with a new inspiration board:


How pretty is this? I hope you feel inspired to have a play with this.

So today I would like to share the layout I have created with this inspiration board in mind.

Precious

I was inspired by the colours and the flowers from the board.

There is a gorgeous JAP kit to match this board, however I used products from the Flights of Fantasy JAP kit - heart cabachons, flair, sequins and butterfly. You can see in the first cluster the sequins and butterfly, along with Little Birdie flowers - pearl petities - blush and tie dye gypsies - blush, as well as a white paper doily.


In the second cluster the flair and heart cabacahon appear along with Little Birdie flowerswood veneer leaves and Memory Maze lasercut chipboard title


I hope we get to see your creations using this lovely combination.

1 comment: